New Coronavirus Restrictions in Scotland:
What You Need to Know
As per the present Scottish Government Covid restrictions we are presently closed until 26th April 2021. If you are an essential worker or need emergency accommodation for purposes such as work, moving home, funerals or hospital visits, please contact us on 01382 540000.
We are accepting bookings from 26th April onwards and our availability calendar is filling up quite fast. In these uncertain times it's reassuring to know that if you are unable to travel because of a national or local lockdown, we guarantee to provide a full refund or transfer your booking to another available date. Multi-household restrictions are still in place until 17th May so please check government restrictions before booking.
The refund guarantee covers national and local lockdowns, but does NOT cover you (or members of your party) for being unable to travel because you (or a member of your party) fall ill with Covid, or are required to quarantine or self-isolate. These events can be covered by you taking out travel insurance. There are a number of policies that include cover for illness with Covid and self-isolation, and a lot of bank annual travel policies also cover this.
OUR REASSURANCE FOR GUESTS (once we are allowed to re-open)
We would like to reassure all our guests that our aim is always to make sure your stay is the best experience it can be, and in doing so we want our guests to remain in peak condition with your health and safety being of the highest priority.
To assure you of our ongoing commitment to you as our guests, we wanted to share what we are doing to put you first:
- Here at Sandford Country Cottages we have very high cleaning standards which have always been a core value of our business which have enabled us to attain our Visit Scotland 5 star grading. However, we have intensified our efforts at every level with deep cleaning, steam cleaning, sanitising and fogging of all common touch points to ensure the very best and safest experience for all our guests during their stay. Our dedicated staff have been briefed to ensure our continued high standards are upheld. If you feel you would prefer to bring your own bedding materials we are very happy to accommodate this.
We have completed the new Covid-19 cleaning course and have gained the Good to Go accreditation from Visit Scotland and the government. At each clean, our cleaners wear the appropriate PPE and complete a comprehensive checklist which is left in each cottage for guests to see.
- All our properties are separate and self-contained self catering accommodation offering guests privacy with no guest interaction while you stay (unless you request it for anything).
- You can stay without coming into contact with anyone other than your family if you choose, and you can contact us by email during your stay or by telephone should you require assistance with anything.
- We have temporarily closed the reception area at our business, our guests go direct to the properties. On arrival we will leave the key in the door for you, and on departure you just depart leaving the key in the door.
- At Sandford Country Cottages we will do everything we can to care for our guests and valued team. The nature of our businesses is in providing a safe, private sanctuary for couples & families who wish to spend time together. We will continue to be reactive to health and government guidelines and assist you with your stay at Sandford Country Cottages
A very warm welcome awaits your arrival.
Best wishes Evelyn, Ralph and the team.