COVID 19 ARRANGEMENTS
In line with Scottish Government advice on non-essential travel, we are presently only taking bookings for arrivals after 4th July 2020.
Any bookings beyond that date will be covered by Master Cancel meaning that a full refund will be given if booking is cancelled less than 2 days before your arrival date.
Throughout May and June, if you need to come here for work purposes or to support members of family living locally, and you need accommodation, contact us and we're sure we can help.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all when things have calmed down again. Evelyn and Ralph
OUR REASSURANCE FOR GUESTS ARRIVING AFTER 4TH JULY 2020.
We would like to reassure all our guests that our aim is always to make sure your stay is the best experience it can be and doing so we want our guests to remain in peak condition with your health and safety being of the highest priority.
To assure you of our ongoing commitment to you as our guests, we wanted to share what we are doing to put you first:
- Here at Sandford Country Cottages we have very high cleaning standards which have always been a core value of our business which have enabled us to attain our Visit Scotland 5 star grading. However, we have intensified our efforts at every level with deep cleaning, steam cleaning and sanitising of all common touch points to ensure the very best and safest experience for all our guests during their stay. Our dedicated staff have been briefed to ensure our continued high standards are upheld. If you feel you would prefer to bring your own bedding materials we are very happy to accommodate this.
- All our properties are separate and self-contained self catering accommodation offering guests privacy with no guest interaction while you stay (unless you request it for anything).
- You can stay without coming into contact with anyone other than your family if you choose, and you can contact us by email during your stay or by telephone should you require assistance with anything.
- We have temporarily closed the reception area at our business, our guests go direct to the properties. On arrival we will leave the key in the door for you, and on departure you just depart leaving the key in the door.
- At Sandford Country Cottages we will do everything we can to care for our guests and valued team. The nature of our businesses is in providing a safe, private sanctuary for couples & families who wish to spend time together. We will continue to be reactive to health and government guidelines and assist you with your stay at Sandford Country Cottages
A very warm welcome awaits your arrival.
Best wishes Evelyn, Ralph and the team.