Coronavirus Restrictions in Scotland:
What You Need to Know
We are located in the county of Fife and from Saturday 5th June, Fife is moving to Level 1
At Level 1:
- you can meet socially in groups:
- of up to 6 people from 3 households in your home or theirs – and can stay overnight (self catering holiday homes fall in to this category)
- of up to 8 people from 3 households in an indoor public place like a café, pub or restaurant
- of up to 12 people from 12 households outdoors in your garden or a public place
- under 12s do not count towards the total number of people or households meeting outside but do count towards the number of households indoors
- you do not need to physically distance from family and friends in a private home
- you can travel anywhere in Scotland in Levels 0, 1 or 2 but must not enter a Level 3 or 4 area unless for a permitted reason
- you can travel anywhere in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands - before you travel you must check the travel rules in those countries
- you can provide informal childcare, for example to look after a grandchild
- up to 100 people can attend weddings and funerals
OUR REASSURANCE FOR GUESTS
We would like to reassure all our guests that our aim is always to make sure your stay is the best experience it can be, and in doing so we want our guests to remain in peak condition with your health and safety being of the highest priority.
To assure you of our ongoing commitment to you as our guests, we wanted to share what we are doing to put you first:
- Here at Sandford Country Cottages we have very high cleaning standards which have always been a core value of our business which have enabled us to attain our Visit Scotland 5 star grading. However, we have intensified our efforts at every level with deep cleaning, steam cleaning, sanitising and fogging of all common touch points to ensure the very best and safest experience for all our guests during their stay. Our dedicated staff have been briefed to ensure our continued high standards are upheld. If you feel you would prefer to bring your own bedding materials we are very happy to accommodate this.
We have completed the new Covid-19 cleaning course and have gained the Good to Go accreditation from Visit Scotland and the government. At each clean, our cleaners wear the appropriate PPE and complete a comprehensive checklist which is left in each cottage for guests to see.
- All our properties are separate and self-contained self catering accommodation offering guests privacy with no guest interaction while you stay (unless you request it for anything).
- You can stay without coming into contact with anyone other than your family if you choose, and you can contact us by email during your stay or by telephone should you require assistance with anything.
- We have temporarily closed the reception area at our business, our guests go direct to the properties. On arrival we will leave the key in the door for you, and on departure you just depart leaving the key in the door, and let us know you have left.
- At Sandford Country Cottages we will do everything we can to care for our guests and valued team. The nature of our businesses is in providing a safe, private sanctuary for couples & families who wish to spend time together. We will continue to be reactive to health and government guidelines and assist you with your stay at Sandford Country Cottages
A very warm welcome awaits your arrival.
Best wishes Evelyn, Ralph and the team.